Alaska Structures provides commercial fabric buildings and tensioned fabric structures for use as warehouses, storage facilities, aircraft hangars, workshops, remote camps, field offices, and more.
Alaska Structures designs, engineers and delivers the highest quality fabric building systems for extreme environments. Since it was founded in 1975, over 55,000 Alaska Structures fabric buildings have been tested and proven in over 50 countries around the world and have been used for nearly every building application, including mining, oil and gas, manufacturing facilities, construction housing, disaster relief facilities, aviation hangars, warehouses and maintenance facilities.
- Industrial Construction General Contractors-Industrial Buildings and Warehouses Steel Building Construction, Truck and Automobile Assembly Plant Construction, Warehouse Construction
- Industrial Construction General Contractors-Single-Family Houses Screen Enclosures
- Industrial Fabrication Prefabricated Metal Buildings and Components Docks Manufacturers, Garages, Portable: Prefabricated Metal
- Construction Building Construction - General Contractors & Operative Builders Industrial Buildings And Warehouses
- Manufacturing Fabricated Metal Products, Except Machinery & Transport Equipment Prefabricated Metal Buildings And Components
|Standard industrial classification code:||1541|
|Estimated number of employees:||54|
|Annual sales estimate:||80,000,000|
|City / suburb:||Anchorage, AK|
Fabric Structures, Fabric Buildings, Portable Buildings
Is this your business? Claim this profile to get thousands of free views!
QR code with Alaska Structures contacts
Be the first to write a review about your experience with the company.