The Artisan Works Group
(866) 898-4273 (Fax)
The Artisan Works Group is the insurance industry's boutique provider of specialized claims and risk management solutions. Claims Management. Staffing. Adjusting. Consulting.
We're a privately-held boutique firm - we make decisions based on doing what's right for our clients. The structure of our specialty practice reflects the complexity of the insurance industry.
Our practice is structured with encapsulated Business Unit Groups (Group) sharing a common corporate culture, with each Group structured to focus on distinct practice specialties. Each Group is connected to our shared purpose, vision, demanding uniform standards, and specialty claims thought leadership.
Organized along sector and functional axes, our practices and sub-practices provides full coverage along the spectrum of insurance claims and operational challenges. Our experience, expertise, thought leadership, and knowledge-building efforts provide the perspective to help clients meet these challenges.
We provide critical external vantage points to maximize the outcomes of complex, shifting insurance scenarios. We help you identify and execute innovative ways to transform complexities into true competitive advantages.
Our Group of trusted advisers drive, support, and sustain solutions that help your organization protect and enhance its enterprise value.
The Artisan Works Group. Deep horizontal and vertical insurance claims domain expertise for specialty claims solutions.
- Business Services Professional Services Management Consulting Services Marketing Consultants, Industrial Consultants
- Business Services Other Business Services Business Services, NEC Hand Painted Textiles, Labeling, Laminators
- Business Services Insurance Insurance Agents, Brokers, and Service Insurance Companies, Insurance Information and Consulting Services, Insurance Agents Brokers and Services
- Consumer Products & Services Car Rental Freight Cargo Logistics Foreign Trade Consultants
- Finance, Insurance, And Real Estate Insurance Agents, Brokers And Service Insurance Agents, Brokers, And Service
- Services Business Services Business Services, Nec
- Services Engineering, Accounting, Research, Management & Related Services Management Consulting Services
|Standard industrial classification code:||6411|
|Estimated number of employees:||11|
|City / suburb:||Austin, TX|
Our Practice Areas
Claims Management. Staffing. Adjusting. Consulting.
Audit. Litigation Support. Planning (Catastrophe and Contingency). Underwriting Support.
Our foundation is built upon organizational agility, lean processes, and subject-matter expertise in place of rigid hierarchies. Our vision is clear and common. Our Group acts as one in helping our clients identify their jugular issues, devise value-added solutions for them, and, in turn, deliver those solutions locally through the last mile of execution in a timely, effective, thorough, seamless and cost-efficient manner. We listened to the industry and designed Artis
QR code with The Artisan Works Group contacts
Be the first to write a review about your experience with the company.