Montecitco Capital Management Group I Top Advisors
Montecito Capital Management Group has been in the financial advisory business for over a decade and its founder, Kipley J. Lytel, CFA, has worked in the investment field for over 25 years.
We offer world-class investment expertise and flexible financial road maps to clients on an ongoing basis. Our financial service platform is open to individuals and businesses at every stage of the financial life cycle with conveniently located offices serving most major Central & Southern California markets: San Luis Obispo County, Santa Barbara County, Ventura County, Los Angeles County and Orange County. Our passion for excellence means we won't rest until we've done all we can to solve your financial matters, with a strong commitment to responsive and cost-effective client services.
• FIVE STAR Rated Paladin Advisors I Reserved for Top 3% in Nation
• Forbes Ranked 10 Most Dependable Wealth Manager
• Recognized by Pacific Coast Business Times in its selection of Largest Wealth Management Firms
- Business Services Financial Investment Advice Certified Financial Planners, Financial Report Analysts, Financing Consultants
- Business Services Financial Unit Investment Trusts Face Amount Certificate Issuing, Face Amount Installment Certificate Issuing, Government National Mortgage Association (GNMA) Pools
- Government, Non-Profit and Other Government Public Finance, Taxation, and Monetary Policy Budget Agency, Government, Coin Minting Mints, Controllers' Office, Government
- Finance, Insurance, And Real Estate Security & Commodity Brokers, Dealers, Exchanges & Services Investment Advice
- Public Administration Public Finance, Taxation And Monetary Policy Finance, Taxation, And Monetary Policy
- Finance, Insurance, And Real Estate Holding And Other Investment Offices Investment Offices, Nec
|Standard industrial classification code:||6282|
|City / suburb:||Santa Barbara, CA|
QR code with Montecitco Capital Management Group I Top Advisors contacts
Be the first to write a review about your experience with the company.